Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another one bites the dust

So another week done. Now I can check it off my list. It's so pathetic, they're all the same. All blending from one to the next in one gigantic swirling cloud of gray and blah, til they all just sink down together in the black hole that is my pathetic existance. Tonight was boring. And slow, so very very slow. I was so tired for no reason at all. Just kept dragging myself around work trying to find stuff to do to make the time pass. I wanted to be posted up here instead of there. After 6 days in a row it gets kinda old being there all day. Thank goodness for Sundays.
I was driving home last night on 465, just kinda on automatic, radio goin loud so I wouldn't drift too far off while behind the wheel. I like driving, sometimes I just get up and go. Take the really long way home, even take the loop around the city if the mood strikes. Driving always makes me feel better for some reason. Clears my head, and it's actually very relaxing. There's on stretch of interstate that's great at night. It's down by the airport, there's lots of lights and sometimes a plane taking off or landing. Makes me slow down, kinda emo really. I watch the streetlights pass over my dash one at a time. Light, then dark, then the light grows again and then wooosh. Gone. It's like those movies you see with people driving around for no reason at night and you see their face illuminated in that on again off again pattern. Anyways, that's kinda where I am right now. Everything slowed down and feeling kinda weird. But a good weird.
I think I'm ready for bed actually, which is so strange because it's way before my bedtime and I've only been up for maybe 12 hours. Curling up with my favorite sweatshirt and watching something til I drift off is sounding pretty good right now. Probably better that I get to bed early tonight anyways. I feel bad for missing church last week so I should really try and get there tomorrow. Nite guys.

-Rach

No comments: