Monday, December 10, 2007

COLTS!!

So my birthday was pretty good. Had an excellent meal with the parents at Bravo, very good Italian. With me it's kinda hard to go wrong because as long as it resembles Italian or the American version of Italian I'll be happy. Hung out with Amanda a few nights. Jenga is a dangerous game by the way. There was blood! Yeah, killer stuff. The tequila mighta had something to do with that. Which I didn't have a lot but I don't think I'll drink it again because the next day I felt like CRAP. Anyways, probably the best part of my birthday was getting to go on the Colts order with Steve. Yep, that's right, the entire team was getting on the plane and I got to see them all! It was way cool. Not all of them stopped and got a sandwhich but a lot of them did. Dallas did not stop but smiled and said hello so I was on cloud nine just from that. Random side note - how freakin cute was he in those hats they were wearing during the game tonight? That's the one I'm getting too, it's so cute. Anyways, being five feet away from Peyton freaking Manning was pretty cool too. He had his head buried in what I'm pretty sure was a playbook so he did not say hi, but still, who cares? Even if you go to a game or something you're not going to get that close to the entire team and coaches. And Bill Pollian actually stopped and got food and talked to us for a few minutes and said happy birthday! On the way back Steve was like I hope you're not dissapointed, cause it was actually pretty boring. We were there for 2 hours and everyone basically came in like a half an hour slot of that. Anyways I was like no way that was awesome! I was in the same room as the Colts, and talked to some of them! Good times. Now that I've gone once I'm gonna see if I can go again, like when we go to New England in the playoffs. *fingers crossed*

-Rach

1 comment:

Mrs. Me said...

Take pictures next time!!!!!

Especially of that Dallas guy! :)

Glad you had a good birthday!